Centennial Olympic Park
Titan Electric Georgia recently completed a significant upgrade of Centennial Olympic Park as part of the a 2020 Vision Strategic Plan. Certain areas of the 21 acre park were cleared and a complete overhaul was constructed. Areas now include an upgraded Amphitheater with state of the art lighting, A new Olympic Ring Plaza with extensive lighting to accent to new monument and area, a new Paralympic Plaza, a new water wall with an infinity pool that now houses a relocated Olympic Monument in the center accented with lights.
The project was met with many challenges being an existing site with many utilities and upgrades throughout the years. Being an outdoor site, Titan worked to meet schedules through unfavorable weather events.
Some of the services implemented by Titan include:
- Electrical services in a new vaults installed below grade.
- Extensive Communications and Security Infrastructure
- State of the Art Lighting throughout all Phases of Construction
- New Bike Track with extensive safety Features to protect and warn riders and pedestrians in the form of a state of the art RAD infrared System.
- Upgrades of existing park power and lighting to help blend old with new.
General Contracting services were provided by Reeves Young Contractors and Architectural services were provided by DTJ Design.