Jim R Miller Park Event Center
Titan Electric recently completed a 41,000 sq. ft. Event Center at Jim R Miller Park in Marietta, GA. Certain areas of the venue were cleared and a complete overhaul was constructed. The facility is Cobb County’s newest state-of-the-art facility. It includes 25,000 sq. ft. of rentable exhibition and event space for Weddings, Trade Shows, concerts, and Festivals. The facility includes new offices for the County as well as a state-of-the-art Kitchen for facility use.
The project was met with many challenges being an existing site with many utilities and upgrades throughout the years but were overcome to ultimately meet the strict deadline of opening day act set months in advance. Weather played made a huge impact on schedule but this was overcome and the facility was delivered on time for its first scheduled event.
Some of the services implemented by Titan include:
- Electrical service infrastructure and distribution.
- Emergency Lighting Infrastructure
- Extensive A/V, Low Voltage, Communications and Security Infrastructure
- State-of-the-art Lighting Control System
- Installation of Low Voltage, Audio Visual services by Titan Electric
- State of the Art LED lighting throughout project
- Site Lighting
General Contracting services were provided by Reeves Young Contractors and Architectural services were provided by DTJ Design.